Monday, August 9, 2010

Photo Book: European Adventures



Photobook up! I'm pretty happy with it. I used Picasa which wasn't too difficult. I used picture pile on a few of the collages which is very creative for me. Woo hoo!
I'm officially back in Madison and off to work this afternoon. Though currently I'm sitting on the phone to my health insurance company. Super fun. I love REAL LIFE.
Putting together the Photobook was a nice way to remind myself, that yes, it was real. I was just in England as of four days. And now I'm going to work. It's a bit of a 180 but I'm dealing with it. Reverse cultural shock always does me because it sneaks up on me. Ah well, I don't really have time to be time-spatial confused.
Also, this year is Mexico's Bicentennial of their independence, if you didn't get a chance to see the "Viva La Libertad!" exhibit at the British Library. I'm mentioning this because lots of places are going to be having exhibits and events surrounding the Bicentennial. In 1810, Mexico and many other Latin American countries started their quest for independence from the Spanish. HEre is Exploradno Mexico's article as well as the Bicentennial website for Meixco. I mention this because I'm helping my boss prepare for an exhibit on this now that I'm back. Its going to be really fun. I can't wait!
Back to holding... I'm pretty sure I'm on my third repetition of "Hotel California."
Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment